• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Helen ( Baby Saint's Mummy)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
I am not on the forum as much as I would like to be as we are quite busy what with one thing and another
and I thought it was time I let people know how Helen ( Mummy Helen) is doing.

Helen I think still has her moment's and misses her precious daughter Baby Saint ( I know we do dreadfully) :cry:

For her age and Helen was 6 years old in October she is a tough little cookie, she has always had a dropped shoulder,two back splay legs, a hernia and then 2 years ago she was diagnosed with e.cuniculi and now she get's a lot of chest infections and she also is now a dental bun and so that has been worrying for us each time she goes for her op as one time she came round from her dental and had seizures and we honestly thought that we were going to lose her but she battled and won, each time she goes for a dental she refuses to eat before and after and so she has to be syringe fed and monitored as she is only tiny to start of with, but she amazes us each time as she continues to fight , Helen is one very special little bunny and still one of the grumpiest...but we allow for that :love::love:

Some photos for you.

On a recent return from having a dental op.

Syringe feeding after her dental op to get her eating again.

All better again and sat in her favourite spot....on her heat pad :love: ( she look's quite tatty here as she had been quite poorly )

Ah thank you for the update, it's lovely to hear she is such a strong little thing battling on. I do think of mummy Helen, and baby saint from time to time, it's funny how some stories/bunnies stick in your mind, and these two little buns have stuck in mine x

What an amazing bun! :) She's gone through so much but she soldiers on. Precious girlie :love:
She's got the best carers too. :) xxxx

On a side note, I have that same bunny plushie she's sat next to. :shock: And actually it has a brother that is the same make but a light tan color. I got them both to be "stunt bunnies" for back when I was trying to bond Mimzy and Pip. Not quite sure where they've gone off to though. :?

Back