• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Amazon wish list/shoe box appeal

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
As the Christmas Amazon wish list/shoe box appeal was such a huge success last year, thanks to all our supporters kind and generous donations :D We've decided to run it again this year.
This is where we ask people to donate suitable rabbit or guinea pig items before Christmas and we collect them all up and make up a parcel of goodies for the PaP Rescues. The Parcels will be sent out in December so the Rescues will receive them in time for Christmas.

Basically it will run the same as last year you can either take a look at our Amazon wish list http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wishlist/?ie=UTF8&cid=A3HW82IWB10W6Z and buy item/s from it, they will be sent direct to Sue that is running the appeal. Or you can collect up several items and send them to Sue either in October or November, in a shoebox style parcel. If you wish to do this please send me a PM to request the address. Or if you prefer you can purchase item/s from another online retailer, and have them sent directly to Sue, to save you posting them on, obviously if you wish to do this you will also need to PM me for the address, some online retailers still offer free postage, or free over a certain amount, which of course would be even better :)

If you would like to see suitable type items you can take a look at our Amazon wish list, which has been updated this year. The donations must be suitable for either rabbits or guinea pigs or both. This year we are asking for small light items, nothing heavy or bulky in size due to postage costs. NO heavy bags of food, hay bales of any size, litter trays etc. Items like toys, treats, dried herbs, fleece blankets, medical items such as Panacur, Critical Care, Fibreplex etc. would be ideal.

The rabbits and guinea pigs at our Rescues will really appreciate an extra toy or a few treats this Christmas :)

To ensure there is plenty of time to make up the parcels and ensure the Rescues receive them before Christmas please make sure your parcel will arrive on or before Wednesday 10th December.

Our Amazon wish list can also be found by searching for a wish list on Amazon.Co.UK search for Pledge a Pound, don't forget to go through the Easy Fundraising website first and that way PaP gets a monetary donation as well :) http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/find-a-cause/?q=Pledge+a+Pound&postcode=pledgeapound

If anyone has any questions please reply to this post, or send me a PM.

Thank you :D

this was appreciated greatly by us last year and thank you for doing it again
Great way for people to donate a small item and make difference :D

I'm on this :love: I have a lot of spare ( recent purchases) excel 'Mountain Meadow Herbs' and Country Garden Herbs"... I buy them off amazon. I get a good discount on them cos I repeat order. And , my Bunnies are happy.. they'd be happy to post it to you. :thumb:

I'm on this :love: I have a lot of spare ( recent purchases) excel 'Mountain Meadow Herbs' and Country Garden Herbs"... I buy them off amazon. I get a good discount on them cos I repeat order. And , my Bunnies are happy.. they'd be happy to post it to you. :thumb:

Thanks a million :) x

I posted this on a different thread about secret santa, but I guess it might be useful for anyone who wants to send a shoe box to you for the rescues (or a parcel up to 20kg)...

>>>>>>

Hi!

When I'm not coo-ing over bunnies, I work in an online boutique so I'm always looking for cheaper postage methods. I'd suggest trying parcel2go - they have contracts with all the couriers which means they can pass on the discount to customers. They have a discount code to send 1 free parcel (discount up to £10) for new customers with the code FIRSTFREE. So hopefully everyone can send in their secret santa parcels for free (I think the big couriers UPS/FEDEX/DHL have a limit of 20kg per parcel too)

Hope this helps!

As the Christmas Amazon wish list/shoe box appeal was such a huge success last year, thanks to all our supporters kind and generous donations :D We've decided to run it again this year.
This is where we ask people to donate suitable rabbit or guinea pig items before Christmas and we collect them all up and make up a parcel of goodies for the PaP Rescues. The Parcels will be sent out in December so the Rescues will receive them in time for Christmas.

Basically it will run the same as last year you can either take a look at our Amazon wish list http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wishlist/?ie=UTF8&cid=A3HW82IWB10W6Z and buy item/s from it, they will be sent direct to Sue that is running the appeal. Or you can collect up several items and send them to Sue either in October or November, in a shoebox style parcel. If you wish to do this please send me a PM to request the address. Or if you prefer you can purchase item/s from another online retailer, and have them sent directly to Sue, to save you posting them on, obviously if you wish to do this you will also need to PM me for the address, some online retailers still offer free postage, or free over a certain amount, which of course would be even better :)

If you would like to see suitable type items you can take a look at our Amazon wish list, which has been updated this year. The donations must be suitable for either rabbits or guinea pigs or both. This year we are asking for small light items, nothing heavy or bulky in size due to postage costs. NO heavy bags of food, hay bales of any size, litter trays etc. Items like toys, treats, dried herbs, fleece blankets, medical items such as Panacur, Critical Care, Fibreplex etc. would be ideal.

The rabbits and guinea pigs at our Rescues will really appreciate an extra toy or a few treats this Christmas :)

To ensure there is plenty of time to make up the parcels and ensure the Rescues receive them before Christmas please make sure your parcel will arrive on or before Wednesday 10th December.

Our Amazon wish list can also be found by searching for a wish list on Amazon.Co.UK search for Pledge a Pound, don't forget to go through the Easy Fundraising website first and that way PaP gets a monetary donation as well :) http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/find-a-cause/?q=Pledge+a+Pound&postcode=pledgeapound

If anyone has any questions please reply to this post, or send me a PM.

Thank you :D

I've ordered a few little bits off the Amazon wish list - never used it before, so hope I've done it right x

We have had a few parcels in :)

Thanks Roly Poly & Bunny Magics.

We also had an anonymous donation of a Jingle Ball, so thank you for that too.

This is what we had prior to the latest donations.Sue is going to get a photo of all of the latest donations and I will post it on here.

I'm definitely going to be taking part in this again this year. I have a few bits lying around so I think I'd prefer to send a parcel to you directly, so I'll PM you for the address when I'm ready. Was just wondering what other items could be helpful? I'm guessing cotton wool, cotton buds, I saw sudocrem on the list, gloves (rubber ones for cleaning and medical type ones), bin bags (although I guess they could get heavy quite quickly). Any other suggestions which would be light for you to post on would be most welcome!

I'm definitely going to be taking part in this again this year. I have a few bits lying around so I think I'd prefer to send a parcel to you directly, so I'll PM you for the address when I'm ready. Was just wondering what other items could be helpful? I'm guessing cotton wool, cotton buds, I saw sudocrem on the list, gloves (rubber ones for cleaning and medical type ones), bin bags (although I guess they could get heavy quite quickly). Any other suggestions which would be light for you to post on would be most welcome!

Toys, dried herbs, syringes (I used to have loads of these spare when I had Inca :( , blankets, tunnels....emmmm.....canny think of more!

Aye, message me for the address no bother. Thank you x

I am intending on sending Sue a parcel of goodies from mine, I buy stuff for H&H and they just ignore it!

2 more big parcels received today :)

Thank you so much to Carol who sent a big parcel of items from the Amazon wish list and the anoymous person who sent a lovely shoebox style parcel full of lovely things for bunnies & piggies, including a lovely Cavy Cosy :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Kermit, sorry I can't join in on this one, but I can help on PaP.:thumb:

Two brand new handbags, one brand new top and a few other lovely items for the Xmas PaP.

Back