• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marble and Billy are home :D

2300177326ca37fa36c9ee5ad19822c2.jpg

He keeps retreating back to the carrier :lol:
5d263d8ca84e914226367d57be546ce6.jpg

93f46e740c4fc272bfb8a16a9790274c.jpg

6cdfc3934daa54a816f3e898b0fe800e.jpg

3123779401a49738ebd886e167f2af29.jpg

Sorry for blurry pics, he won't stay still :lol:

bb58f13e3b834e39411291f3e6129e29.jpg

Marble is just glad to home :love:
I do!!!! :D

Have you decided on a name yet? :p
No haha! Going to spend an hour or so with him and see which one comes naturally :)

:love: look at them exploring! :D

They both look like quite big bunnies! How big are they? They both look bigger than Lilly (3.3kg), I think Marble was quite a bit bigger than her if I'm remembering right, and "Billy" looks like he might be even bigger than Marble!

I still can't believe how teeny Logan is, I pick him up and I feel like I'm holding a fluffy guinea pig with over grown ears! I'm still not convinced he's a rabbit... I didn't realise rabbits came in size tiny :shock: what's weirder is that he's 1.6kg, there are rabbits on here who are 1kg :shock: I'm pretty sure they're just slightly chubby hamsters who have disguised themselves as rabbits :p

They both look like quite big bunnies! How big are they? They both look bigger than Lilly (3.3kg), I think Marble was quite a bit bigger than her if I'm remembering right, and "Billy" looks like he might be even bigger than Marble!

I still can't believe how teeny Logan is, I pick him up and I feel like I'm holding a fluffy guinea pig with over grown ears! I'm still not convinced he's a rabbit... I didn't realise rabbits came in size tiny :shock: what's weirder is that he's 1.6kg, there are rabbits on here who are 1kg :shock: I'm pretty sure they're just slightly chubby hamsters who have disguised themselves as rabbits :p

Marble weighed in at 4.3 at her last vet visit, and Billy was 4.6 at when he went for his vaccination!
So yes, 2 rather big bunnies! Definitely need a bigger carrier, the one I have is up to 8kg :lol:

I'm the same when I hold Maizie and Daisy. They're around 1.5/1.6 :lol::lol:
I find it amazing that breeds like Contis are bigger than these 2! I can't imagine trying to transport one of those, let alone a pair!!

2300177326ca37fa36c9ee5ad19822c2.jpg

He keeps retreating back to the carrier :lol:
5d263d8ca84e914226367d57be546ce6.jpg

93f46e740c4fc272bfb8a16a9790274c.jpg

6cdfc3934daa54a816f3e898b0fe800e.jpg

3123779401a49738ebd886e167f2af29.jpg

Sorry for blurry pics, he won't stay still :lol:

bb58f13e3b834e39411291f3e6129e29.jpg

Marble is just glad to home :love:

No haha! Going to spend an hour or so with him and see which one comes naturally :)
Aww :love::love::love: they're so cute!

Marble weighed in at 4.3 at her last vet visit, and Billy was 4.6 at when he went for his vaccination!
So yes, 2 rather big bunnies! Definitely need a bigger carrier, the one I have is up to 8kg :lol:

I find it amazing that breeds like Contis are bigger than these 2! I can't imagine trying to transport one of those, let alone a pair!!

I really would love a conti, or even just to meet one! I have a thing for big bunnies! I keep thinking that I could have rescued another rabbit as well as Logan and they still would have weighed less than one conti so I should have just done that :lol: I wish it worked like that but obviously not, two bunnies no matter how small still cost more than one big bunny!

Over 4kg must be quite big :D I'm just imagining what Lilly would look like with a little extra :lol: I think Lilly is distinctly medium, but most others think she is large! Nah she's not that big at all when you compare her to contis and big buns like yours :p

My Dexy was 800g! He would sit in the palm of my hand :love: wow I miss him, trying to imagine any of mine sitting in my hand :shock:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My girls, Jacquetta & Lady Katherine, were around the 4kg mark when they were spayed in July. They're 8 months old now & I'd love to know how much they weigh now, they're huge! I think beverans can teach 6kg which I can't imagine!! I'm either going to have to get a giant carrier or another large one like what I've already got & put on in each on vet trips! :shock: I can't imagine a conti either, I wish I know someone who's got one so I can see in the fur!

My Dexy was 800g! He would sit in the palm of my hand :love: wow I miss him, trying to imagine any of mine sitting in my hand :shock:

:shock: are you sure he wasn't a hamster wearing a rabbit ears hair band?!?!

I reckon Logan could sit in the palm of my hand, although he'd over spill quite a lot :lol: he is so chilled with being held though he'd probably happily sit there even if it was a little uncomfortable :lol: when he's put on some weight I don't think he'll be able to though, I wonder how big he'll get!

Corr I love billy! He's so handsome :) hope he's settling ok and that they remain peaceful.

Looking forward to his name x

I really would love a conti, or even just to meet one! I have a thing for big bunnies! I keep thinking that I could have rescued another rabbit as well as Logan and they still would have weighed less than one conti so I should have just done that :lol: I wish it worked like that but obviously not, two bunnies no matter how small still cost more than one big bunny!

Over 4kg must be quite big :D I'm just imagining what Lilly would look like with a little extra :lol: I think Lilly is distinctly medium, but most others think she is large! Nah she's not that big at all when you compare her to contis and big buns like yours :p

:lol::lol: Logan is such a cutie, but it certainly doesn't work like that :lol:

Imagine Logan and Lilly together - in fact put them in the carrier and pick them up and that would be a bit heavier than Billy alone!

Awwwwwww how cute :love::love:

:lol::lol: Logan is such a cutie, but it certainly doesn't work like that :lol:

Imagine Logan and Lilly together - in fact put them in the carrier and pick them up and that would be a bit heavier than Billy alone!

Awwwwwww how cute :love::love:

:lol: When I picked them up to bring them home I lifted the carrier and was shocked at how much lighter it felt with Logan in rather than Harvey (who was only a kg heavier than him but still it felt a big difference!)

Billy is definitely a very handsome man :love:

My girls, Jacquetta & Lady Katherine, were around the 4kg mark when they were spayed in July. They're 8 months old now & I'd love to know how much they weigh now, they're huge! I think beverans can teach 6kg which I can't imagine!! I'm either going to have to get a giant carrier or another large one like what I've already got & put on in each on vet trips! :shock: I can't imagine a conti either, I wish I know someone who's got one so I can see in the fur!

Wow! In the pictures I've seen I didn't think they looked that big :shock: saying that, people say the same about Marble! Good luck with 12kg of bunnies ;)

My friend used to have a conti, he was gorgeous but huge :lol:

:shock: are you sure he wasn't a hamster wearing a rabbit ears hair band?!?!

I reckon Logan could sit in the palm of my hand, although he'd over spill quite a lot :lol: he is so chilled with being held though he'd probably happily sit there even if it was a little uncomfortable :lol: when he's put on some weight I don't think he'll be able to though, I wonder how big he'll get!

I think Maizie and Daisy could sit on my hands, although I wouldn't like to try as they hate being held properly :lol: I can hold them and support their whole bodies with just my forearm against my body though!

Corr I love billy! He's so handsome :) hope he's settling ok and that they remain peaceful.

Looking forward to his name x
Thank you :D

They're pretty much just ignoring each other which I'm taking as a good sign :lol: there has been a little bit of grooming which I got all excited about!

Back