• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny & Buster Bonding...

B&B Buns

Alpha Buck
Ok, so I woosed out of actually doing the bonding myself and can therefore take no credit for the photos that follow, but I thought I would share them anyway. Apparently things are going well and they're not fighting at all so I am hopeful of having two freshly bonded bunnies home sometime soon. :D

Buster on his way to meet Bunny, looking very dapper

The first "kiss"

She goes home...

Taking him with her!!!

Buster looks lovely and smart for his date, looks like they have hit it off, hope the love continues to grow..

Thanks guys. Had an update tonight that they had been running around together and very relaxed and they even shared a cabbage leaf! I'm so glad I decided to let someone else take the stress and do it for me!

Looks like the bonding is going great Jo!

How lovely that they take pictures for you :)

Can't wait to see pictures of them at home and in love x

Ooooo how great having someone else to do the bond for you. Wonderful idea.

They look so cute together. Buster is a lovely colour, well, range of colours.

Thank you. I am so pleased with them. I never really thought they would fight, but I couldn't bring myself to leave them together for any longer than 10 minutes. I knew I was risking a bond in the long term if i kept faffing about so I made some enquiries and found somewhere that could take them at the end of September. I'm not usually a nervous person but it was driving me mad so I contacted my usual boarding place in the hope that she would take Buster for a month, and she kindly offered to bond them this week. I practically jumped for joy and hence all the photos and posts about neutralising my home - I am just so relieved they are friends and want to do everything right to nurture their love when they are home. :love:

They are gorgeous, stunning!!:love:

I"m also a wuss when bonding. Twice the bondings have been a disaster and the rescue have done it for me. I reckon my nerves transfer onto the bunnies....

Fee xx

Beautiful bunnies :love: my boys going on a bonding holiday next weekend too. Fingers crossed they go as well together as yours have done :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Sarah. I will keep my fingers your bonding experience is as successful as mine seems to have been. No way I could have done it myself though! Just hope they stay friends when they get back.x

Just saw your message Fee. I reckon the same thing happened with mine, I was a nervous wreck!! At least the lady that is doing the bonding for me was confident! :)

The bunnies have returned...

They're home and seem very happy together, especially if this video is anything to go by...

Back