• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look mama, no ears!

Jesselle

Mama Doe
Oh nev!

BFCE36D5-901C-4DBB-BBE3-6F79B9A9C63C_zpswsyxa4qr.jpg

Last edited:
Aww lovely Neville. He is handsome even without ears. Lol :)

How has he been coping this past month? xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Aww lovely Neville. He is handsome even without ears. Lol :)

How has he been coping this past month? xx

:) he sure is a handsome boy.

he's been OK, he's gotten into a new routine, which involves sleeping by our bedroom door (which I keep open for him) and coming in every now and then throughout the night. he then comes downstairs in the morning when i'm not at work before taking himself back upstairs to his room for sleep. evenings he'll come back down to sit in the living room with us, pretty much until we go to bed! :love: it's sweet and I love it, but I know it's because he's lonely :( he has a tray and water in the living room now so that he's catered for when he comes down!

we're trying him with another bunny on 31st aug, so fingers crossed for love at first sight!

:) he sure is a handsome boy.

he's been OK, he's gotten into a new routine, which involves sleeping by our bedroom door (which I keep open for him) and coming in every now and then throughout the night. he then comes downstairs in the morning when i'm not at work before taking himself back upstairs to his room for sleep. evenings he'll come back down to sit in the living room with us, pretty much until we go to bed! :love: it's sweet and I love it, but I know it's because he's lonely :( he has a tray and water in the living room now so that he's catered for when he comes down!

we're trying him with another bunny on 31st aug, so fingers crossed for love at first sight!

Aww bless. Oh that's exciting news that you might have a new bunny soon. How did I miss this ?! Is she a nethie ? I'm glad neville is doing well anyway :) xx

Aww bless. Oh that's exciting news that you might have a new bunny soon. How did I miss this ?! Is she a nethie ? I'm glad neville is doing well anyway :) xx

check the bonding section! he had an intro with an RU bunny this wkend gone, but it didn't work out sadly. she was a tiny nethie called daphne!

next weekend he's meeting a bigger girl! so I may have a little and large couple :lol:

check the bonding section! he had an intro with an RU bunny this wkend gone, but it didn't work out sadly. she was a tiny nethie called daphne!

next weekend he's meeting a bigger girl! so I may have a little and large couple :lol:

Just caught up there. I really hope it works out. A little and large pairing would be adorable.

And a massive congrats to you too. I didn't realize you were expecting xx

Awww Neville :love: now where'd you put those earsies :) He is bootiful :love:

Sounds like he has settled into a bit of a routine of his own, bless him, I hope his bond works out.

Thanks everyone!

He's downstairs now chilling with us :) he's had some spring greens, sat in his tray for some hay and has run up to the kitchen door each time I go in :lol:

Back