• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions please...

That playhouse looks great :) Are you going to attach a run?
Playhouses are good because they are tall, large and easy to clean. However if you insulate, paint and decorate it the cost may add up.

I bought a shed from there a couple years ago and was impressed with their service - it just needs treating for this winter.

That playhouse will look great with a run attached to it :wave:

I would get a shed then you can get in there to clean out and for snuggles in the winter when it's rainy and cold.

I suppose with a shed you can also store their hay/straw and stuff in there. In the winter, and wet weather, it's a boon not to have to cart it (and usually trail it) from the house or another part of the garden.

Thank you for your opinions - the playhouse would sit within a very large run, approx. 4 x 4 metres and I thought I could make a cat flap so that they can come and go as they please... At the moment I have a few hutches linked together, but they are old and recently someone compared them to a Favela lol so I though it was time to upgrade!
DH does not want it to be taller than me or the fence and the beauty of this playhouse is that it is quite low - I have a shed where I store their things anyway!

Would they have a hutch as well? 4 x 4 seems quite small for their only indoor space, although the design looks good. Perhaps you could put in some extra levels. Their run size sounds amazing!

Sorry I'm confused is the 4x4 the interior of the playhouse or the run? Either one sounds too small.

How tall are your garden fences? My shed is a lower height to my fencse.

A bunny flap is a good idea - only takes minutes for the bunnies to learn :thumb:

So it sounds like they will have a 13x13 (in feet) area with a 4x4 playhouse for shelter? That sounds like a fantastic space!

Will the run area be covered? Personally I would worry about anything open topped as it is so easy for anything to get in/out. My buns can jump something 3-4 foot easily and a fox can get over 10ft without a problem :shock:

Back