• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three stooges <3

JazzMin

Young Bun
Woke up to find all three waiting patiently for breakfast. So cute! :)
a2umu5ug.jpg

Wow I love this pic :) A bunny on the table ... How endearing xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

:lol: well thats a combination if ever i saw one :lol:

cat, dog and free range rabbit :love:

We can see who is the boss tho :lol: Bunny on the Table:love:

HOW does bunny get up there?! :lol:

are they always free to be together 24/7? always intrigued on how you teach pets to get along, esp predator/prey mixes!

Bunny obviously wants to make sure he/she has an aerial view :lol:

HOW does bunny get up there?! :lol:

are they always free to be together 24/7? always intrigued on how you teach pets to get along, esp predator/prey mixes!

Personally I dont think you can leave them together unsupervised. Not something I would risk anyway. :)

Jezebel just jumps up. Her bowl of fresh treats are up there stop the dog eating them!
The dog and the rabbit both came here when they were 8 weeks old and the are best of friends. The two that don't get on brilliant are the bunny and the cat as Jezebel constantly tries to hump her!

Jezebel just jumps up. Her bowl of fresh treats are up there stop the dog eating them!
The dog and the rabbit both came here when they were 8 weeks old and the are best of friends. The two that don't get on brilliant are the bunny and the cat as Jezebel constantly tries to hump her!

My rabbit humps the cat to! He's just been neutered so I'm hoping that'll stop!! ;)

Back