• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TOWIE (Essex) Pink Rabbit hutch

The Hutch Man

Warren Scout
Here is a fun TOWIE (Essex) 6ft x 2ft x2ft hutch with diamonte effect around the top beading and a large Pink diamond door knob.
All silver fittings.
Hope you like it? I know it will not be for everyone lol
All hutches now come with protective plastic feet.

Forgot to say I can now offer a two man delivery service on all my hutches to anywhere in mainland UK They will put the hutch wherever you would like it too.

Last edited:
I love the hutch and the colour. You make such lovely hutches.......I'll bear you in mind for when I eventually move.....somewhere for my furry family........and could you turn your hand to making a single bedroomed log cabin for me please?

Oh wow that's amazing! :thumb:

I'd have to have it as an indoor hutch though, it's far too nice to go outside and get dirty!

This is great! I Love your hutches, they look really sturdy and like they would last years :D
This would be really good for some of the people who haven't done much research in keeping bunnies - they would rather pay for something that looks good over a small brown "hutch" :thumb:

This is great! I Love your hutches, they look really sturdy and like they would last years :D
This would be really good for some of the people who haven't done much research in keeping bunnies - they would rather pay for something that looks good over a small brown "hutch" :thumb:

But atleast it's a good size for a novis to start with.
And whatever colour it is makes no difference.
Brown or Pink.

That is gorgeous. How much would you charge to deliver to Wales (in case I get some money by the winter)?

I would want a 7 x 3 x 2 hutch on legs. (Short legs, my rabbits love to squeeze under them).

Do you deliver as far as N Wales as I have one more (10 year old!!) hutch to replace?

Everything is Seagrass in my garden :lol:

Edited to say: oh yes I see you do, am looking for a 6x4x2 double hutch for two tiny buns?

Last edited:
Do you deliver as far as N Wales as I have one more (10 year old!!) hutch to replace?

Everything is Seagrass in my garden :lol:

Edited to say: oh yes I see you do, am looking for a 6x4x2 double hutch for two tiny buns?

Hi Sarah
I have sent you a PM
Thank you for your enquiry

Back