• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donny and Lola

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Lola's dental was pushed forward so we dropped her and Donny off this morning. So now they are in the spare room for the night!

They were quite unhappy to begin with, probably all the new smells, but now they literally won't stop flopping! I love having them indoors, Lola does the most amazing flops :love:

Donny has been good and left most of the pellets for Lola :)

Taken yesterday, before they knew they were going to the vets :lol:

Last edited:
Oh they're so cute :love: it looks like Lola is recovering well! :D is she eating already?
Your bunny pens always look so neat and tidy! :lol: x

Oh they're so cute :love: it looks like Lola is recovering well! :D is she eating already?
Your bunny pens always look so neat and tidy! :lol: x

Yes thank god, it fills me with dread :lol: I walked in on her eating hay earlier :love: We have some dog metacam this time too, but the label says for a '4kg dosage' but she only weighs 2.2kg. So I don't know what to do with that yet!

It's not that tidy now, bits of readigrass and hay everywhere :( :lol:

Yes thank god, it fills me with dread :lol: I walked in on her eating hay earlier :love: We have some dog metacam this time too, but the label says for a '4kg dosage' but she only weighs 2.2kg. So I don't know what to do with that yet!

It's not that tidy now, bits of readigrass and hay everywhere :( :lol:

Don't worry, that's only a very low dose of metacam :wave: bunnies can have a lot more than dogs. Digby weighs 4.5kg but has a 10kg dose twice a day! And that's nowhere near the maximum :wave:

Back