• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know whats happened to welfare hutches? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose you'd have to assume some sort of personal problem as they have sort of closed thine website down temporarily. Hopefully they can continue with the business as although if never bought from them, their product seemed great and great prices too. Of course, I may be totally off the mark....

I suppose you'd have to assume some sort of personal problem as they have sort of closed thine website down temporarily. Hopefully they can continue with the business as although if never bought from them, their product seemed great and great prices too. Of course, I may be totally off the mark....

Yeah I had the connection kit off of them. Very good service and brilliant quality x

It's not up to me to say but didn't want to read and not reply.

Just wonder whether you would have been better to say nothing or say what you know for sure rather than reply in this way? Perhaps it's just me . . .

Just wonder whether you would have been better to say nothing or say what you know for sure rather than reply in this way? Perhaps it's just me . . .

Not just you. Me as well.

I have a really great welfare hutches hutch. Hope they are ok.

My reply was intend to let people know that some people do know what is going on but as i said not up to me to announce it. Your right though, i shouldn't have bothered.

My reply was intend to let people know that some people do know what is going on but as i said not up to me to announce it. Your right though, i shouldn't have bothered.

I read your reply as this, you were only passing on the small amount of information that you felt could be shared.

Well I have no reason to hold back!
Sorry if I affend anyone but as everyone is asking they are no more.
Don't know the exact reasons but I was asked if I had any interest in the company but there is nothing there for me that I need or feel could benifit me as I make my own style hutches and I already have my company name.

There you go I feel everyone has the right to know as everyone is asking.

Well I have no reason to hold back!
Sorry if I affend anyone but as everyone is asking they are no more.
Don't know the exact reasons but I was asked if I had any interest in the company but there is nothing there for me that I need or feel could benifit me as I make my own style hutches and I already have my company name.

There you go I feel everyone has the right to know as everyone is asking.
You where contacted in faith, it is not up to you nor me or anyone else to announce it.
Nick has his reason for holding back, you may not know what they are but still i find this very rude and just wrong on so many levels.

At least my intentions where good, he maybe trying to “keep” his company and products alive and that is why he has yet to announce anything.
:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back