• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny sitter

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe

The shed felt really stuffy so I left the door open to let some fresh air in, good job I've got my reliable bunny sitter, Riley, making sure the bunnies stay safely inside :D

What a good boy :thumb:

You have an ip camera set up I think can you log into it when you are out on your phone and see what's going on ?

What a good boy :thumb:

You have an ip camera set up I think can you log into it when you are out on your phone and see what's going on ?

Not an ip camera, just a video baby monitor, not set up now, had it for bonding period, unfortunately it needs constant battery changes as no electricity in shed so couldn't keep it set up :(

I have power in the summer house :lol: rabbit hutch deluxe more like and hAve a mini bird box camera with mains supply so night vision and colour but can on,y watch on a TV which is a pain as I can't find the mini portable anywhere :evil: will have to make do with that until I find out how ip cameras work properly :roll:

Back