• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr and Mrs Conti xxx

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
7db97a7b2b9807d190d5cf952d9da70f.jpg
:love:

They look to be very relaxed :D

I dont know when Biff was castrated, but I assume that you do know that he could remain fertile for up to 6 weeks AFTER his op'.......................

They look to be very relaxed :D

I dont know when Biff was castrated, but I assume that you do know that he could remain fertile for up to 6 weeks AFTER his op'.......................

Yes I know ...x

We had a bit of an early introduction as Biff escaped whilst I was out and O/h was at home.... I got a mad phone call to say " did you know the rabbits are together !!", I was terrified they may have had a fight and hurt each other but luckily they were curled up together.
I know it's wrong but they had spent the day together by this point so as I wanted to bond them eventually I left them together.

The vet says she isn't pregnant as got her checked x

Your all shouting at my now aren't you :-(

Yes I know ...x

We had a bit of an early introduction as Biff escaped whilst I was out and O/h was at home.... I got a mad phone call to say " did you know the rabbits are together !!", I was terrified they may have had a fight and hurt each other but luckily they were curled up together.
I know it's wrong but they had spent the day together by this point so as I wanted to bond them eventually I left them together.

The vet says she isn't pregnant as got her checked x

Your all shouting at my now aren't you :-(

No one's shouting at you, but if you got Biff neutered less than 6 weeks ago, and the girl is unspayed, he could still get her pregnant.

Oh dear ........................

It would be such a shame if the Doe does become pregnant as I doubt you know her genetic history and she is very young herself :cry:

Back