• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's that noise in my 'bunny room'?

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Oooh, it's two adorable 14 week old bunnies having a mad session.:love: Time to turn their television off, play the soothing night, night cd and lights out time.

My goodness what a stressful job I have!!!! :lol::lol::love:

Oooh, it's two adorable 14 week old bunnies having a mad session.:love: Time to turn their television off, play the soothing night, night cd and lights out time.

My goodness what a stressful job I have!!!! :lol::lol::love:

That may not stop the mad session, bed time is a great time to play :lol: if the cd works, i need to get one!

glad you're enjoying their company :) i cant wait to pick them up though, it's unbelievable how much i'm missing them!!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

That may not stop the mad session, bed time is a great time to play :lol: if the cd works, i need to get one!

glad you're enjoying their company :) i cant wait to pick them up though, it's unbelievable how much i'm missing them!!

You are so lucky having mrs bunnykins near you. There is only one "small animal sitter" near me and the lady has lots of 100 / 120 cm cages all stacked and doesn't listen to instructions about feeding and litter etc. We haven't gone anywhere since last summer as I can't trust anyone enough with my buns.

Enjoy your hols. It must feel great knowing they are in good hands xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

You are so lucky having mrs bunnykins near you. There is only one "small animal sitter" near me and the lady has lots of 100 / 120 cm cages all stacked and doesn't listen to instructions about feeding and litter etc. We haven't gone anywhere since last summer as I can't trust anyone enough with my buns.

Shame I don't live closer to you, as I would love to be able to help. x

Aww thats terrible! mrs b is around 2 hours from where i live, well worth it to know they are in good hands! hopefully you will find a suitable place convenient for you, or maybe one will open up!!

The break has been really good, only visiting family for my mams birthday, usually i would bring the buns but parents had builders in which would distress them :( thank goodness for mrs b!! as much as i have missed them, i know they are safe :) and probably being spoilt ;) xx

Maizey and Daisy: "Nighty, night Mummeh. Seez you tomowwow. Kiss, kiss. xxxx"

This has topped off a brilliant break :D
can't wait to see you tomorrow girlies :love:
hope you've been good for Mrs B and given lots of affectionate nose nudges, and maybe cuddles ;)

This has topped off a brilliant break :D
can't wait to see you tomorrow girlies :love:
hope you've been good for Mrs B and given lots of affectionate nose nudges, and maybe cuddles ;)

Maizey and Daisy: " Weez been ever so well behaved, given Auntie Di some cuddlez and hopped over her, onto her and even nuddged her feetsies when she has been in the way!!!"

Maizey and Daisy: " Weez been ever so well behaved, given Auntie Di some cuddlez and hopped over her, onto her and even nuddged her feetsies when she has been in the way!!!"

They definitely settled in then, and must love you already :)

Back