• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know rabbits like to hide but...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
a8adyjeg.jpg

3eheryty.jpg

Can't see her very well, but Daisy is underneath that box...I was looking for her for about 5 minutes :roll:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

OMG i actually had no idea what so ever she was there! i was actually very confused for a minute there!!!!
I'm pretty sure I was close to freaking out when I was looking for her!!

Awwww how sweet :D

Mine just live hidey holes too x
Mine have several "hiding places" in my living room, I've made it so awkward for myself :roll:

They look like very happy girls xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you :)
They generally are, not at the moment though as I'm in bed, so they're wreaking havoc :roll:

Blimey, I'd have never spotted her if someone hadn't said where she was. I was so confused as there's a bunny just sitting there munching and I'm thinking that she really sucks at hiding :oops::lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blimey, I'd have never spotted her if someone hadn't said where she was. I was so confused as there's a bunny just sitting there munching and I'm thinking that she really sucks at hiding :oops::lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
when in fact, the bunny in question is awesome at hiding ;)

I love your homemade tunnels :)
thank you :) just hope my grandfather didnt want his christmas tree box back ;)

How the heck am I going to want to let your bunnies return home after their holiday with me? Firstly I will have to find them...and secondly will I want to let them go?

My job is so difficult at times.....ho hum.......:lol::D

How the heck am I going to want to let your bunnies return home after their holiday with me? Firstly I will have to find them...and secondly will I want to let them go?

My job is so difficult at times.....ho hum.......:lol::D

They will both come running to the sound of the pellet bag ;)
As for the second problem with them coming home, im afraid i cant help, but to tell you it wont be the last you'll see of them :lol:

yes very difficult job Mrs B, the constant flow of cute bunnies must be difficult ;)

They will both come running to the sound of the pellet bag ;)
As for the second problem with them coming home, im afraid i cant help, but to tell you it wont be the last you'll see of them :lol:

yes very difficult job Mrs B, the constant flow of cute bunnies must be difficult ;)

An absolute nightmare!!!!!!!! ;):lol::lol:

Back