• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 bunnies mid air!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Have made a makeshift pen today so the bunnies can finally get some outdoor time! They've loved it! I've taken quite a few pics but just had to share this one nice :lol:

Just noticed it says 'had to share this one NICE' should have said 'now' haha :lol:

Dash has been so funny he keeps going into the shed then running back out and doing a big binky :lol: it's like he's using the shed as a run up :lol: They've all been doing binkies, it's so nice to see them out again, so excited to get their permanent run set up, then completely bunny proofing the garden so they can all free range together :love:

What a lovely sight :love:

I wish I could get grass like that in my garden!

It's a shame cos all this lush new grass has grown through the mesh where the runs been sat til it gets moved, it'll prob be ruined when it gets moved. At least they got to eat some of it today though :lol: The lawn will be in need of a cut I think anyway!

It's a shame cos all this lush new grass has grown through the mesh where the runs been sat til it gets moved, it'll prob be ruined when it gets moved. At least they got to eat some of it today though :lol: The lawn will be in need of a cut I think anyway!

I can send my 3 to do your lawn they can mow a 12ft by 4ft run in one day :roll: I have no grass where the run sits :lol: or one of the two spots it used to sit :roll:

Back