• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sometimes you don't need words...

Schez

Mama Doe

A cuddle will do just fine! :lol:

Any bunny cuddle pictures to share?

Would love to see them.:wave:

Aww :love: none of mine like cuddles :( stroking is allowed when eating pellets :lol: last night when I went in to feed them Apricot was sat in the litter tray and didn't move away when I was topping up the hay, so I picked her up and cuddled her for about 3 seconds before she decided she wasn't having any of it :lol: then I was worried in case she was ill, letting me pick her up like that, being a paranoid bunny mum :oops: but she is fine :thumb:

Aww :love: none of mine like cuddles :( stroking is allowed when eating pellets :lol: last night when I went in to feed them Apricot was sat in the litter tray and didn't move away when I was topping up the hay, so I picked her up and cuddled her for about 3 seconds before she decided she wasn't having any of it :lol: then I was worried in case she was ill, letting me pick her up like that, being a paranoid bunny mum :oops: but she is fine :thumb:

Awww, if you were to sit in the run would they at least come over to investigate the hoomin who is in their space?

Only Reggie is a cuddle bunny out of all of them, :shock: but there is no way I can pick him up. He's a whole lotta bunneh. :lol:;)

Awww, if you were to sit in the run would they at least come over to investigate the hoomin who is in their space?

Only Reggie is a cuddle bunny out of all of them, :shock: but there is no way I can pick him up. He's a whole lotta bunneh. :lol:;)

Yes they come over and you are allowed to give noserubs, we are getting there slowly, they are such a manic lot :lol: I've got a very cuddly cat anyway, so at least the rabbits can just enjoy being rabbits without any pressure to give anything back :love:

Yes they come over and you are allowed to give noserubs, we are getting there slowly, they are such a manic lot :lol: I've got a very cuddly cat anyway, so at least the rabbits can just enjoy being rabbits without any pressure to give anything back :love:

:lol::lol::lol: Jamie cat fills in the cuddle gaps too. ;):thumb:

I know what you mean about manic bunnies, but the little steps are soooooooo rewarding aren't they? :love: I didn't know what to do with myself when Phoebe took little bits of fenugreek from my hand and stayed around long enough for nose rubs... *faints* I just couldn't stop smiling. :D

The long roads are often worth travelling... ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Jamie cat fills in the cuddle gaps too. ;):thumb:

I know what you mean about manic bunnies, but the little steps are soooooooo rewarding aren't they? :love: I didn't know what to do with myself when Phoebe took little bits of fenugreek from my hand and stayed around long enough for nose rubs... *faints* I just couldn't stop smiling. :D

The long roads are often worth travelling... ;)

Yes I couldn't agree more :thumb::love:

I'd give anything for Reggie cuddles! :love::love:

1508068_10152108396971847_1796707575_n.jpg

This is Millie giving me an eskimo kiss last night, it's the first time she's ever done anything like that :love:
Sorry it's so massive I'm not sure how to make it smaller! :oops:

1920159_10153975967845195_1640458402_n.jpg

Since I've been recovering from surgery I'm still not allowed any heavy lifting so my kids do Mimzy's run clean out each night. I snuggle with him on my bed in his carrier whilst they prepare fresh lodgings. Well we'd had to give Fiver a bummy bath last night and a nail trim so I'd let him out on my bed for a late night run and he came right up to the carrier, shoved his way under my arm and pushed past my hands (which were fussing my smooshy bumba to keep him calm) and he began furiously washing Mimzy's poorly eyes! :shock: No aggression from Mimzy except for a few startles when Fiver would pluck off a crusty bit of Mimzy's dried eye drops. This went on for a good fifteen minutes, which was epic as since his head tilt two years ago Mimzy has been intolerant of any bunny company! When we had to return him to his pen he and Fiver both looked sad...it was quite a surprise.
I only wish I could've gotten pix but my hands were full of bunneh and the kids were too busy. I was all teared up afterward though and am now hopeful again that I can rebond them and maybe Pip too now that they're all seniors...maybe they'll mellow together in their golden years. :)

I have to say though...Jenna was extra pouty last night because mummy hadn't been paying her as much attention. Spoilt wee woof. :roll: She's been growling at the cat when she tries to get up on the bed and she's not done that since she first came here almost four years ago now. (Mind boggling that Jenna has been with us four years!) :shock:

Since I've been recovering from surgery I'm still not allowed any heavy lifting so my kids do Mimzy's run clean out each night. I snuggle with him on my bed in his carrier whilst they prepare fresh lodgings. Well we'd had to give Fiver a bummy bath last night and a nail trim so I'd let him out on my bed for a late night run and he came right up to the carrier, shoved his way under my arm and pushed past my hands (which were fussing my smooshy bumba to keep him calm) and he began furiously washing Mimzy's poorly eyes! :shock: No aggression from Mimzy except for a few startles when Fiver would pluck off a crusty bit of Mimzy's dried eye drops. This went on for a good fifteen minutes, which was epic as since his head tilt two years ago Mimzy has been intolerant of any bunny company! When we had to return him to his pen he and Fiver both looked sad...it was quite a surprise.
I only wish I could've gotten pix but my hands were full of bunneh and the kids were too busy. I was all teared up afterward though and am now hopeful again that I can rebond them and maybe Pip too now that they're all seniors...maybe they'll mellow together in their golden years. :)

I have to say though...Jenna was extra pouty last night because mummy hadn't been paying her as much attention. Spoilt wee woof. :roll: She's been growling at the cat when she tries to get up on the bed and she's not done that since she first came here almost four years ago now. (Mind boggling that Jenna has been with us four years!) :shock:

Oh wow. :love: such a lovely moment... And isn't it typical that your hands are full of bunneh and no camera... :lol::lol::lol: soooooo many moments like that over here. :roll::wave: (especially with Harry bun recovering in my room... Some really funny and gooey moments missed which at the time thought, drat, RU would looooooove this... :lol: ;) )

It sounds like that a rebond could be on the cards then. :thumb: bless Fiver taking care of Mimzy.:love:

Ps, I'm also sending you some (((recovery vibes))) ~ I'm sure I remember you posting about surgery, but can't for the life of me remember replying. :oops::oops::oops: hope you're ok.xxx

These photos are GORGEOUS :love:

Reggie roo, I could just squuuueeeeeeeeezzzze you! :lol::love::love::love:

Here's me and the boy ! :love: not sure if i will ever get one like of this of me and the girlies :oops:

Back