• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A month today and even more devastating news

It's a month today since my little old man went to sleep forever. It's been a difficult 4 weeks with emotions up and down. During the first week we took all the surplus supplies we had to a rescue where I instantly fell in love with 2 brothers bonded and neutered. I couldn't stop thinking about them but my other half was not ready to take them on and I didn't want to push him. I kept in touch with the rescue and visited again 2 weeks ago and told them that if they were still available as soon as my other half was ready I'd be back for them in a heartbeat. Last night my other half asked if I knew if they were still there and that if I wanted to we could go get them at the weekend. I felt a sudden surge of emotion at the thought of the love and forever home we could give this beautiful pair of boys. I texted the rescue first thing this morning but was absolutely devastated to be told they were got by fox(es) Sunday evening. I am heartbroken all over again. I'm so sorry I didn't get there for you sooner. Rest in peace you beautiful young boys and make sure our little p is behaving himself over the bridge x x

Poor little men, I'm so sorry for the loss of your own boy and the two wee guys you'd hoped to rescue. Life can be exceptionally cruel at times. :cry:

Oh my gosh, that is a tragic turn of fate. Poor little boys, im so sorry you must be absolutely gutted and feeling guilt.... even though it is not your fault, you couldn't have saved them, please dont blame yourself. Binky free little boy bunnies :(

Back