• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobby and Rosies home.

luna

Mama Doe
So I added on a little section to the end of the buns home. My guys love their little areas and levels :)

I would absolutely love to have a big pen for them with an open top but Bobby is a jumper so this is the best I can do with the space I have.

The dimensions are 8 foot by approximately 2.5 / 3 ft . The little area at the end is 45 x 45 cm and Rosie loves it. Bobby loves his levels. There is a door from the c&c area to the crate which holds two large litter boxes and another level where they sleep together at night.

Any advice or suggestions are most welcome. My buns get 8 hours of free range time a day :)

a3a8yrup.jpg

3u2upaja.jpg

yqa7a4ev.jpg

This is when I tried to have a pen and Bobby escaped after the first night :( I was really disappointed !

azugemyg.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

That looks fab. You can get really tall puppy pens. Perhaps you could put one on the front of their area and let them have 24/7 access? Night time is when they like to be active and the early hours (dawn and dusk especially).

very tidy :shock:

could you use the grids and make it three grids tall, so escapee can't get out? :lol: that way you could still have a pen type style. :wave:

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments and suggestions. I ended up taking apart their set up and expanded it into a 5x3 c&c which gives them a generous area of 6 ft x 3.7 ft to be exact .Yay :) they also have another 6 square feet of levels so altogether its about 28 Square feet in total of surface area. I'm really happy !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back