• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie from S.Georgia

Fafa

New Kit
Meet Fafa. Our new little lion head. The kids and I cant get enough of his love and affection! I cant wait to share our daily ventures with this little guy, my facebook friends can only handle so much haha
ety3eta6.jpg

Thanks for reading

♡♥♡→Brittany←♡♥♡

Welcome :wave: Fafa is adorable!
I'm from north Florida so we're practically neighbors! :lol:

Thanks guys! He is a kisser! I was getting knots out of his mane last night all the while he was licking my hands. Never knew rabbits were so loving. He's my special pal!

♡♥♡→Brittany←♡♥♡

Thanks guys! He is a kisser! I was getting knots out of his mane last night all the while he was licking my hands. Never knew rabbits were so loving. He's my special pal!

My husband swears he looks like the gopher from caddy shack lol

♡♥♡→Brittany←♡♥♡

♡♥♡→Brittany←♡♥♡

Awwww he's sooooooo floofy & adorable :love: I think I need to hop on a plane & bunny nap him :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im so upset. Fafa passed this morning in the way to the vet. He had terrible diarrhea last night and allthis morning. I think the breeder sold us a sick bunny we have only had him since saturday. I have no way of contacting them. Kids are in school and im devastated for them...

♡♥♡→Brittany←♡♥♡

I'm so sorry. He was lovely.

Binky free little one :(

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this, he was absolutely gorgeous.

Binky free Fafa & hugs to you & your family xx

My son is 5 and was just so natural with him. It was hard to tell him his new friend was gone

♡♥♡→Brittany←♡♥♡

Back