• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Mister and Missy

Only Me

Young Bun
Hi, have been lurking for a little while but thought I would come and share some photos of our two mini lops. They are approx 6 months old and have both been neutered. We got them during October half term when they were just over 8 weeks, from two different homes. They came home with us and were put into adjacent cages so they could sniff and see each other. We slowly introduced them to their room (what used to be a dining room!) giving them more space gradually so they knew their cages as their place of safety. Obviously until he was neutered they weren't allowed out together. He was done at Christmas. But bless him, her hormones were rife! So they went on play dates highly supervised, and still lived in their own cages. She was done 2 weeks ago, healed very well, and their true bonding has been a breeze. Now neither of them are hormonal they aren't so obsessed lol. I don't think they've sorted out their hierarchy just yet. She keeps asking to be groomed but he isn't fussed. But there has been no sign of aggression. Last night we combined their cages to make a 3 story mansion for them also bearing in mind that at the moment they have free run of their room when we're home, and will eventually have free run of the house (bunny proofed of course and with some doors closed) when we're not about.

Anyway enough ramblings by way of introduction.
Mister is the Blue Eyed White, and Missy is the agouti. :)
(They are our 2nd and 3rd house rabbit, our 1st sadly died in the summer).

12850029514_47eedd989b.jpg

12849620675_f8a7b5b3d2.jpg

12849696143_e5dd439c04.jpg

Last edited:
They are adorable, love the top photo, i think they are definitely a couple and look all loved up.

Welcome to the forum by the way, it is good here with lots of support and advice always on hand, but if you have been lurking you probably realise that anyway.

Last edited:
They are adorable, love the top photo, i think they are definitely a couple and look all loved up.

Welcome to the forum by the way, it is good here with lots of support and advice always on hand, but if you have been lurking you probably realise that anyway.

You're right!! :) have been reading on and off for a few years really. Since getting our first bun anyway. :)

Back