• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well my lot are all in the shed!!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
They're in!! All 4 of them together in the shed - eek!! So far so good I think, there's been chasing and fur pulling but not excessively. Lots of stomping... I def think the large space with all the places to hide has helped. I've seen most of them eating hay and washing themselves so thinking that's good. Just a bit worried about Summer and Skye, they seem the least happy with the situation, Heidi and Dash are really active but Summer and Skye keep hiding until they get run out of somewhere :( Hope they settle, I feel mean!! Even though I know they've got a great space and in the long run, a quad is better than two pairs but hate to see my babies upset :cry: I'm sure entry watching them from inside on the video baby monitor :D I'm sooooo glad I bought it!! Will post some pics when I get chance, took loads not looked through them yet!!

Oh wow, your brave and I bet your bunnies will be even happier when they settle down. How big is there shed. Cant wait to see pics and set up :D best of luck xx

good luck. you are my inspiration - i was thinking of your lovely shed this morning when i started cleaning the rabbit room, and without any prep i set up a neutral zone and popped my four in there, just so i could make their house as nice as your buns' house!

good luck. you are my inspiration - i was thinking of your lovely shed this morning when i started cleaning the rabbit room, and without any prep i set up a neutral zone and popped my four in there, just so i could make their house as nice as your buns' house!

Aw that's lovely thanks :wave: So you're bonding a quad too? Sorry if you've mentioned, I've read and replied to lots of posts recently!!

erm... i'd planned to leave them as two pairs because i couldn't take the strain... but they seem ok together at the moment, in a tiny space. if they're still ok tomorrow, i'm off to ikea...:lol:

I was wondering how you (they) were getting on. Good luck for the next few days!

Thanks :wave: So far there's been no aggression, but there is still quite a bit of chasing going on from Heidi and Dash. Hope it doesn't continue, I feel sorry for Summer and Skye! The video monitor is irritating me now too as every time I try to pan, it loses signal :roll: so I'm stick watching the central part of the shed. I don't think there's much going on to see elsewhere tbh and I can hear everything, just annoying!!

Back