• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heartbroken

Armoo

New Kit
Had to have my Dille PTS today
Just cant believe it, was fine yesterday, i come back from uni he hadnt ate his food and his belly was vey bloated
Took him straight to the vets at about 2pm, by 6pm they rang to say I best come and see him because he's really bad.
My heart is broken.
Maybe if I would have come home earlier things would have been different ......

It is so hard when our friends stop running and it takes time for us to grieve before we can be grateful for the time we were allowed with them and to be able to be thankful that they were in our lives and can live on forever in our hearts and minds.

so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you.

binky free Dille.

I really do feel for you. My little boy went to sleep forever just over 2 weeks ago and I am still struggling with the emptiness he has left behind. He too was taken poorly very quickly and in the very same way as your Dille. I'm sure they are binkying together over the bridge x

So very sorry for your loss :cry:- please don't blame yourself for not coming home earlier - they can get sick so very quickly and you did absolutly the right things for him.

Binky free little one.

Thank you guys, his little widow Flo has been my shadow since wednesday, feel so sorry for her. Has anyone got any advice about how I could try and make her feel better? :(

My very first bunny Roly got bloat too, we noticed something was up and took him straight to the vet but even with prompt treatment we still lost him. Bloat is such an awful thing and even with very prompt treatment can be hard to fix. :(

Back