• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Bunny (cute photo)

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
To try and distract myself from the horrible news about my Nanny yesterday, I thought I'd come on here and chat bunny talk. Yesterday I adopted this little chap. His name is Benjie, but those of you who might have remembered me when I first joined will know that my soul bunny was called Benji... So this little guy needs a new name! Suggestions are welcome :) he's 4, and very very friendly :)

Aww smooshy face :love::love::love:

Who is he going to be bonded with? :wave:

Wotsit :) she's desperate for a friend. I'm giving him a few weeks to settle though (plus with everything that's been going on I don't think I can cope with bonding as well, lol) x

He's so cute! :love::love:

A theme??

Quaver, McCoy, Walker, Phileas (fogg), Skip, Frazzle, Pom (bears).. Can't think of anymore :lol: ;)

Great name ideas :love: My boyfriend wants to call him Mushroom :roll: I think not. I really like Ted or Teddy for him, or Pickle because he's definitely a little Pickle :lol: I also love the old fashioned names you suggested though Fudgetort :)

I like Bear for pom bears!

He reminds me of chocolate because of the two shades of brown... maybe like Cadbury, Thornton, Galaxy, Malteaser, Mars, Twix, Bournville, Bubbles, Crunchie, Hershey, Minstrel, Ripple, Twirl, Buttons or something?

I quite like Thornton and Bournville as they're more like proper names. Bubbles/Buttons goes well with Wotsit but they don't necessarily sound chocolatie. Minstrel and Twirl are cute because they sound like he's cheeky, kinda!

He was advertised on Rabbit Rehome :) A lady had left him with her friend, and then she disappeared off the face of the planet! Eventually the woman managed to get back in contact with her and was asked to rehome him.

How could she leave him with her friend!? He's so lovely :love:

Maybe something else crisp related? Lol. Walker!!

Back