• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My animals are my delight

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
Mottle and Peaches.

This is them when they first came to us. They are such a strongly bonded pair. Mottle is quite feisty and likes to explore everything immediately. He will allow strokes though (thank goodness) and always races over to me when I go into his run.

Peaches is much more reserved. She will take food from my hand now. She loves to be outdoors and spends many a happy hour sunbathing (well fresh air bathing) in her run.

Jacky and Basil, Basil is the fuzzy little blob on the right, just near the tunnel.

Pip (who is Jacky's daughter and quite a lot bigger than her)

I decided to take the cage away and now they have 2 large litter trays underneath the hamsters hutch.

My pretty little Daisy and Tessie when they first came to me (they are a bit bigger now and although they are in a quad with Frosty and Snowflake they still cuddle up together a lot)

Frosty and Snowflake when they were babies. Now out in the shed with their does.

As tiny babies ... Snowflake

Frosty (with Snowflake cuddled underneath)

Becoming a quad. Everything had been well neutralised.

Harvest hamster when she first came to us. She was only a baby. She has grown loads and is full of life. Very curious and enjoys her cardboard boxes and chill n chew mat. Still likes her sand pit.

Last but not least my very fave picture of Jojo (labrador x) and Tass (collie)

Last edited:
:D:D:D

Thank you everyone.

Willowsmum, come on in, just make sure you bring all your gorgeous ones :D

I can certainly see why they are your delight... :love::love::love:
Awwww.. Absolutely beautiful piccies. :thumb:

Your furry little family are beautiful. Well done on managing to group your buns into a quad. I'd imagine there were some nail biting moments but it was well with it.

Did I read on another thread that you have a new doe? :) x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Your furry little family are beautiful. Well done on managing to group your buns into a quad. I'd imagine there were some nail biting moments but it was well with it.

Did I read on another thread that you have a new doe? :) x

The quad was a tad nail biting, but exciting too.

New doe (and her son) due very soon, having transport probs atm (lift fell through). Praying that the rescue will keep them til the end of the month but they are very strapped for space ... They are belgian hare x rex.

The quad was a tad nail biting, but exciting too.

New doe (and her son) due very soon, having transport probs atm (lift fell through). Praying that the rescue will keep them til the end of the month but they are very strapped for space ... They are belgian hare x rex.

Oh yes I remember you talking about those bunnies. They sound gorgeous , I really hope it works out for you with transport etc because they sound very special x

Back