• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charley and her litter tray...

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
This innocent looking bunny..

This shy bunny..

Did this ...

And then this the next day, which is so intelligent :lol: I gave them hay at about 9pm and cleaned them out at 9.30'ish am .. I have no idea how long she was stuck there but it was a pain to get her out because she loves trying to escape :lol: It couldn't have been too long because she had used her litter tray.

Someone tell her it's supposed to look like this! :lol:

How could it have been her? She is too cuuute and too fluffy to do such naughtyness x

:lol::lol: She is such a pain with her litter tray! I know she's doing it because she's bored of her own company (she does the most adorable binkies when Donny and Lola go to talk to her :love:) but I can't do anything about bonding until the weather warms up!

I've been trying to think of ways to weigh it down but I don't think bricks would work very well in case she manages to tip it again! :shock::lol:

:lol::lol: She is such a pain with her litter tray! I know she's doing it because she's bored of her own company (she does the most adorable binkies when Donny and Lola go to talk to her :love:) but I can't do anything about bonding until the weather warms up!

I've been trying to think of ways to weigh it down but I don't think bricks would work very well in case she manages to tip it again! :shock::lol:

6 small 'L' shaped brackets so you have to slide the tray in but not fixed to the tray fit them to the sides of the hutch only 2 each side :thumb:

She is gorgeous tho destructive but gorgeous :love:

Back