• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had a dream...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
...last night that the people came to put the shed up while I was out and when I got back they were half way through it but had just plonked it in the middle of the garden!! It is actually going where one of my runs currently is, I need to get some people to help me move it before the shed comes, but I'm worrying about the timing cos I don't want Heidi and Dash to be without their run for too long, they use it all the time. I think that's what sparked my anxiety dream :lol:

Couldn't the men who are putting the new shed up move their hutch and run?

I emailed to ask but never got a reply. I decided its prob best to have it all ready, I'm not sure how big a job it's going to be!! I've got a friends brothers to come and help but I just hope they do when I need them to!! It's amazing how much these buns stress us out, even when we're sleeping :lol:

It's funny how things turn up in your dreams when you worry about them.

I hope it all gets sorted soon :wave:

Back