• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny room rugs

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Please can somebody recommend one.
Ours has quite thick pile and Bear has decided to start plucking it :evil:
Needs to be as big as possible and preferably in a cream or neuteral colour.

Please can somebody recommend one.
Ours has quite thick pile and Bear has decided to start plucking it :evil:
Needs to be as big as possible and preferably in a cream or neuteral colour.

I bought one from ikea but how about carpet off cuts? That way it doesn't matter what he does to it!

I got the ikea playmat... Thin, washable, easily brushed and as cheap as chips when it needs replacing.

Not the most subtle though, depends where it is going and whether it matters if it has roads and houses on it! :lol:

I use profleece/vet bed. You can buy it online off the roll, and you can get it in many colours; cut it to the size you need, and it washes well!

Thanks all! :)
We have tried a few of the ideas, carpet offcuts he chews as the pile is quite high and we had vetbed for Alice's sore hocks and he just dug at it until it was upside down or screwed up in the corner!
The ikea rugs look worth a try, I want something really short piled, I'm not really fussed about him chewing it and making a mess I'm more worried about how much he is ingesting.

Back