• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Losses are Impossible to Come to Terms With...............

I'm so sorry Jane. He was a very special rabbit and you're quite right, some losses hit you so much harder than others :(

Thank you. I try not to go on about him too much on here. But sometimes I cant help it. His death knocked me for six. I will try not to be maudlin, sorry.

Thank you. I try not to go on about him too much on here. But sometimes I cant help it. His death knocked me for six. I will try not to be maudlin, sorry.

Please post whenever you need, I certainly don't mind and always wish I could do more to help xxx

People on here understand in a way that others cant! We get the grief as we have either had it or will have it! Its so hard in a very real painful way. Hugs xx

Jane, you can fill the entire forum with posts if it helps. Sending you lots of love and coping vibes x

But lovely lady that's what we are here for. The perfect people to understand xx. Can I just say the first photo of your lovely boy when he is up on his hind legs. When I first joined and saw that photo I thought for ages it was a statue of a bun not a real bun as it seemed to perfect , (does that make sense )x

There's no need to be concerned about 'going on', everyone on here understands how hard it is to lose a bunny friend. I lost my first bun, Gizmo, nearly 4 years ago but I still miss him terribly. Sending hugs to you xx Sir Victor was a stunning bunny xx

Just wanted to send (((hugs))) he was beautiful.xx

There are just things that you never "get over", but in time, memories become comfort rather than hurt.xxx

Sir Victor was an exceptional rabbit, the grief of having to say goodbye to one so special is also exceptional. Please don't worry about posting about him and what he meant to you. ((((((Huge Hugs)))))

I love that picture where he is snuggled under your chin, I don't believe I've ever seen that one before.

We all miss you, Sir Victor. xxxx

Sending hugs, thinking of you. It's so hard to lose a friend who is as special as Sir Victor was, post away on here, we understand and want to help and support you, that's what we are here for xx

We don't mind at all, post as many things as you need too. I lost my soul bunny, Dexter, on 11.12.11 and it still gets me now. I'll never "get over" losing him, a part of me died with him.

RIP Sir Victor, I joined after you passed, but you look lovely in the pictures I've seen of you xx

I feel the same I have just been over to billys casket to say hallo and look at his pictures and burst out crying. I miss him so bad just want to give him cuddles and kisses
As you know I lost billy to fly strike and its so hard to come to terms with when I look at his baby pics and to think that would be his fate hurts so bad I lost billy on the 22 of August 2012 and still feels the same for me. Love and hugs to you and beautiful SIR Victor xx

I think there are some losses Jane we never will come to terms with, I so know how you feel :cry:

sending you a big hug ((())) xxxxxxx

Back