• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter rabbit- first year

~Chey~

Young Bun

The first day i brought peter home. Brought (rescued from p@h) as you can clearly see in the image he wasn't in a great state when i got him. However as you can see below he has finally grown into himself. I'm so happy and proud of how far he's come- he's got such a strong character and I'm so lucky i found him when i did! i love the big white spot on his head :love:

He was severely underweight when I got him and has so much scaring on his poor ears! I really don't know I started off very slowly with him letting him choice contact and no he's sit beside me for hours on end having nose rubs and last night he gave me my first bunny kisses :love::love::love: I was very happy :lol: he's very nervous of being picked up or having complete contact (ie being on your lap) but I'm sure he'll keep getting more and more confident! He binkies in the morning when he sees I've woken up :love:

Back