• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Jumper Time

Janey

Warren Veteran
4EB476FF-19E3-43F8-A770-A66B2480FB22-3540-000004AE32017BEB_zps7e102bbf.jpg

Aww! :love: The jumper is lovely (need something like for Jenna) but the kitty is :love::love::love:!
What's this one's name? Boy or girl? Looks a lot like my Griffy when he was wee. :)

Aww! :love: The jumper is lovely (need something like for Jenna) but the kitty is :love::love::love:!
What's this one's name? Boy or girl? Looks a lot like my Griffy when he was wee. :)

Aw thank you. He is a boy called Rupert.

Griffy is beautiful. I'm interested to know what Rupert will be like when he is older, his markings have already developed so much since I got him.

Griff actually had a black nose as a kitten and only his stripes showed in his points.
He was also malnourished when I adopted him, so his back legs were all twisted and wobbly. He'd been eating solid food too early so I had to put him back on the bottle for about a month or so. I'll try to hunt up a few of his baby pix. :love:

Rupert is adorable. :love: Ahh...they're so precious young, but even though Griff is almost 13 years old he still thinks and acts like a kitten! :lol: And he wouldn't wear a jumper either! :shock:

Griff actually had a black nose as a kitten and only his stripes showed in his points.
He was also malnourished when I adopted him, so his back legs were all twisted and wobbly. He'd been eating solid food too early so I had to put him back on the bottle for about a month or so. I'll try to hunt up a few of his baby pix. :love:

Rupert is adorable. :love: Ahh...they're so precious young, but even though Griff is almost 13 years old he still thinks and acts like a kitten! :lol: And he wouldn't wear a jumper either! :shock:

Awwww bless him. I would love to see some pictures if you can find them. Rupert has a funny nose as you can see in the pic, it doesn't have much fur on the tip and gets two dirty marks that can't be completely cleaned off and evn when cleaned re-appear. I am perplexed as is the vet.

Well, as he's still small he's quite easy to manipulate (not in a cruel way), plus he has a harness that I regularly put on him that goes on the same way so he's kind of used I it. He did keep rolling though so it wasn't on long at all.

Back