• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Alice!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
We have a big church candle on our fire place, just caught her nibbling it. Moved in to an un reachable position but she has already take a huuuuuuuge chunk out the back of it that I didn't notice :evil:

Norty bun:lol: My housebun is usually very well behaved and will only eat uncovered cable but since moving house 20 days ago he has decided that if a chair is in the wrong place blocking his exit then you just eat it away! £400 of chair less than a year old and it now has a nice hole in the back corner of it now covered with leccy tape. Soon as chair was moved forward and he could get past back to his normal failry good self. Oh and first time he has come accross tasstle tie backs and its a great game unravelling them:roll:

Haha, my dutch girly used to appear from around corners with tealights having a good nibble. She was like a little ninja, she could retrieve them from anywhere! Really can't imagine wax tasting good though :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

If Spenser had access to a candle I'm sure he would nibble it. He is going through a very norty phase just now!

Back