• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney has a new trick...

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
If I kneel down on all fours he jumps on my back!!! :lol: :lol: :shock: it's so funny! He was just sat on my back licking my hair :lol: :love: he's done it 3 times now! I need OH to get a pic!

:love: Willow did this not long ago to me but I think it was more of you're in the way mummy *digs* and hops off flicking her back legs. Still unbelivably cute though.

Buffy will sit on my shoulder for a few seconds if she's on the back of the sofa. She'll do a survey of her kingdom and soon jump down though. :roll:

If I kneel down on all fours he jumps on my back!!! :lol: :lol: :shock: it's so funny! He was just sat on my back licking my hair :lol: :love: he's done it 3 times now! I need OH to get a pic!

Thanks for posting Tonibun :wave:

It seems to have become an obsession now, he does it everytime I kneel down! And he even tried when I was only halfway down, and slid down my back :lol:

Awwww :love::love::love::love: sounds soooo cute, piccies/video please!! :D

Aww that sounds adorable, yes yes a piccy :)

Pebbles did something similar when I would get on all fours to clean the hutch out. Then he would jump on top of the hutch and just look down on me :roll:

Back