• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Few of Today's Photos :-)

I love seeing your bunnies Jane - they all look so content and happy amongst their hay :love:

That photo of endeavour in his pot is wonderful :love:

I I were a bunny...
I'd have Harry on one side...
And Rodney on the other (Sorry Jo! Mind if I borrow your husbun for a second? :oops: )
And that would be a lovely sandwich! :love: :love: :love:

lovely buns,:love: must say I love the look of your rex's what's their personalities like ?

Rexes are usually very intelligent ,I think my Colonel Colin missed out on his intelligence quota though !! They are also exceptionally greedy !! I love all Rabbits but I make no secret of the fact that Rexes will always be extra special to me.

Rexes are usually very intelligent ,I think my Colonel Colin missed out on his intelligence quota though !! They are also exceptionally greedy !! I love all Rabbits but I make no secret of the fact that Rexes will always be extra special to me.

:lol::lol::lol::love::love::love:

Fiver has such a different personality to my other two. He really surprised me and is the bun I trust the most with free range time.
I won't ever be able to have bunnies again, but if I did it would likely be a rex/minirex. :)

Back