• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I missed you and you missed me

Schez

Mama Doe

A fabulous end to a fabulous day. :love:

Croome Court was great and I highly recommend the choc brownie... ;)
A fantastic day with lovely RUers and lots of bunny chat.. :thumb::wave:

Reggie was pleased to have us home. :love:

Ooo was there an RU meet up today? Sounds like it was fun :D I've never been to one, there's been none near me and I think people wouldn't like me IRL :oops:

Reggie is looking his usual extremely handsome self :love:

Ooo was there an RU meet up today? Sounds like it was fun :D I've never been to one, there's been none near me and I think people wouldn't like me IRL :oops:

Reggie is looking his usual extremely handsome self :love:

:shock: awwww, don't say that... I didn't know what peops would think of me either... :oops: but RUers are lovely and accepting... And like minded. :thumb: maybe you could organise one for your area?
It's lovely to get together and talk bunny, it's definitely needed, I would love to go to more in the future. :D
Xx

Hehe. Lovely photo! You both look very comfy! :love:

:lol: it's the best place in the world, coming out of the cold and snuggling with a bunny who loves a snuggle...;) Although now I'm covered in bunny fluff... :shock::lol::lol:

Gorgeous pic:love::love:

Glad you guys had a lovely time.
I'd love to be able to go to an RU meet up!

In fact next time - come to mine:lol:

A fabulous end to a fabulous day. :love:

Croome Court was great and I highly recommend the choc brownie... ;)
A fantastic day with lovely RUers and lots of bunny chat.. :thumb::wave:

Reggie was pleased to have us home. :love:

That's is such a lovely photo:love: Reggie........is it me or do you get more handsome every time I see you ;)

So lovely to meet you and your family:thumb: I def think another meet up is needed ;):thumb:

I am glad the meet up went well. I would love to go to one.

OMG Reggie and you look so relaxed together :love:

IRL is in real life. Coventry isn't soooo far from Croome Court.

Oh!!! Thank you:thumb:

Of course people would like you! We are all different from different backgrounds, with different interests....but with one common love..........rabbits :thumb::love::lol:

I'd love to meet you:wave:

Oh Reggie you handsome dude, did your cruel mummy abandon you? You poor chap. I should extract maximum treat potential if I were you.

:shock: awwww, don't say that... I didn't know what peops would think of me either... :oops: but RUers are lovely and accepting... And like minded. :thumb: maybe you could organise one for your area?
It's lovely to get together and talk bunny, it's definitely needed, I would love to go to more in the future. :D
Xx

I hope when I do meet lots of RUers they like me, I'd love to have some good bunny chats IRL! I could organise one near me, but I don't think I'm brave enough and could cope with that level of responsibility :lol:

IRL is in real life. Coventry isn't soooo far from Croome Court.

I've just checked and it's 1 hour 15, so not TOO bad, but a lot of petrol for a student :p if there is one within 45mins of me I'll try to make an effort and go :) even if I'd realised there was the Croome Court one I wouldn't have been able to come because I'm revising hard for exams :( after exams though I'll be relatively more free for over a year, so I'll have to make sure I pay closer attention to the threads and come to one!

That's is such a lovely photo:love: Reggie........is it me or do you get more handsome every time I see you ;)

So lovely to meet you and your family:thumb: I def think another meet up is needed ;):thumb:

Awww thank you, I was so proud of my boys... They coped brilliantly with travelling etc, we got home late so I'm giving them their choccy bunnies tomorrow with their snack. Such a thoughtful gesture - thank you. :D:wave:

I know I'm biased, but Reggie is a most handsome bunny... :love::love: But I think he knows that... :shock::lol:

Oh Reggie you handsome dude, did your cruel mummy abandon you? You poor chap. I should extract maximum treat potential if I were you.

:shock:

:lol::lol:

He's already had a fenugreek crunchie and some greens... ;)

Ps. How amazing is Lottie?! :love: So dainty and pretty... Oh I could cuddle her for hours. :love::love::love:

Awww thank you, I was so proud of my boys... They coped brilliantly with travelling etc, we got home late so I'm giving them their choccy bunnies tomorrow with their snack. Such a thoughtful gesture - thank you. :D:wave:

I know I'm biased, but Reggie is a most handsome bunny... :love::love: But I think he knows that... :shock::lol:

You should be proud! They are gorgeous :love: I had a little conversation with your oldest boy and I fell in love with him! Especially when he was going to find you and said "I see mummy, be back in minute, ok?" :lol::lol:

And Reggie.........if you got it flaunt it ;):lol:

You should be proud! They are gorgeous :love: I had a little conversation with your oldest boy and I fell in love with him! Especially when he was going to find you and said "I see mummy, be back in minute, ok?" :lol::lol:

And Reggie.........if you got it flaunt it ;):lol:

Ooooooo, your sigs changed... Burt's in there tooooooo! Yaaaay! :love:

My eldest is a scream... Has us in stitches. He's like a little old man sometimes... :lol: nursery can't believe he's only three (ahem, 4 in January :lol:;)) old head on young shoulders...

How's Willow? :love::love:

Ooooooo, your sigs changed... Burt's in there tooooooo! Yaaaay! :love:

My eldest is a scream... Has us in stitches. He's like a little old man sometimes... :lol: nursery can't believe he's only three (ahem, 4 in January :lol:;)) old head on young shoulders...

How's Willow? :love::love:

Yep, 4 in January! that was a very important part of the conversation too :lol:;) and he was smiling the whole time :love:

Willows is really good thanks :thumb: Simon (OH) admitted to regularly checking on him and feeding him treats :shock: so god knows how many he has had today :lol: not that he's complaining ;) he's looking forward to auntie schez visiting soon ;):thumb:

Oh the signature........am I the only one it gives a headache! :roll: it's really small :? But it took me ages to upload it and I can't get it bigger without it saying it's too big:cry: so I think it may just stay like that for now :lol:

Yep, 4 in January! that was a very important part of the conversation too :lol:;) and he was smiling the whole time :love:

Willows is really good thanks :thumb: Simon (OH) admitted to regularly checking on him and feeding him treats :shock: so god knows how many he has had today :lol: not that he's complaining ;) he's looking forward to auntie schez visiting soon ;):thumb:

Oh the signature........am I the only one it gives a headache! :roll: it's really small :? But it took me ages to upload it and I can't get it bigger without it saying it's too big:cry: so I think it may just stay like that for now :lol:

:shock: See, aren't OH's odd...? They make out that they aren't overly concerned RE.bunnies but then they turn out to be extra soppy with them... :lol: I've caught my hubby talking to Reggie and the other bunnies... giving him nose rubs/sneaking them treats ... ;) I expect Willow didn't mind the extra treats though... :lol:

Oh signatures... *facepalm* drove me crazy sorting my one out... And gave me a headache... :? I couldn't get it any bigger without it distorting/it telling me that it was too big... Grrrr...

Ps. Give handsome Willow some nose rubs from auntie Schez, would love to visit one day. :D :wave:

Back