• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New here!

TD86

Alpha Buck
Hi guys,

I just wanted to introduce Penfold and Dangermouse and put some pictures up but (call me stupid :oops:) I have followed the instructions and the options it tells me to follow aren't there (I'm on Windows 8.1 and it's so new, I can't even find compatibility mode!)

I would love any help anyone can give me xx :D

Hello and welcome :wave:

You have to upload photos to a host site, such as photobucket, and then copy and paste the IMG code from there onto your post. I use photobucket and once you have uploaded a picture they have a list of links next to the picture suck as an HTML link, a direct link and the IMG link that you want, so it's really easy to spot. I've never used any of the other host sites so I can't comment on them!

I love your bunnies names by the way, they are awesome!!!

Thank you!

I will have a look at photobucket right now! I agree their names are awesome, but they just suit them being sisters! They have such different personalities :D

Back