• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Well darling, we are in bed, so we might as well!"

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Some of you might remember I bought a wooden dolls bed on eBay last week for my bunnies. They've explored it quite a bit and climbed on it and under it and occasionally sat on it. But tonight Lilly laid down on it for a snooze :love: so Harvey joined her in bed and this what he thought was appropriate :shock: Lilly doesn't seem one bit bothered :lol:

Last edited:
He was going at it for quite a while before I started filming! There have been an extraordinary amount of binkies tonight too, Lilly is normally liberal with them, but Harvey has been going mental too!!

Awe sweet well at least he is gentle and she got lots of kisses too :love:

He is a gentleman, he gives so many kisses :D if Lilly tries "going on top" though he shouts at her, chases her.... And then smothers her in kisses :lol: he's a very loving boy, but he doesn't like to be mounted :lol:

Possibly the cutest thing I've seen in ages :love: what a sweet pair. Love the little bed too, my bunnies want one! :lol:

This video was the start of an evening of partying for these two! Hundreds of binkies, bunny 500s, naughtiness, even more humping, climbing on the sofas!!! They've been so playful!! They're now snoozing side by side flat out now :love: and Lilly has hiccups :lol:

Aww, I flicked through your channel and have to say, Lilly could not have shown less enthusiasm with that dandelion leaf :lol:

"Yuh, you put that riiiiiight in front of my face. I eat slowly. I tired."

:love:

Aww, I flicked through your channel and have to say, Lilly could not have shown less enthusiasm with that dandelion leaf :lol:

"Yuh, you put that riiiiiight in front of my face. I eat slowly. I tired."

:love:

Well I had woken her up to give it to her, my two do not like to be woken, even for food!!! :lol:

Awwww! :love: I like how he looks up at the camera like "why are you filming this private moment?! :shock:" I think she's just pretending to be asleep ;) :lol: He's certainly a gentlebun with his kisses though :love:

Back