• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed flooring

I have put down large short-pile rugs and then on top of half of it I have wooden platforms that he jumps up on and on the other half I have vet-bed for Woody's sore hocks :D

Lino and 2 carpet squares. I give them 2 more carpet squares in winter as the lino gets a bit cold.

null_zps89afd81f.jpg

Thanks everyone, I'm going to be rearranging willows shed to accommodate his new wife (fingers crossed) It has Lino at mo but I'd like something better but I'm concerned willow will chew rugs or carpet I don't know what else to put apart from hay or fitch ??

Not a hutch, but we have EVA foam squares down in the run for our bunnies and it's ace. It's nice and soft or them and it lies flat so there's nothing they can pull up and chew plus it can be cleaned with a steam mop so it's really easy to keep clean.
Here's how it looks on it's own:
tapy6asa.jpg

And here's an action shot after it's just been mopped:
5erahu2y.jpg

I've got rubber conveyer belt matting down in my shed, it's used conveyer belting but it's only slightly worn on the used side, the other side is pristine :D it's 10mm thick and really good for grip and cleaning :thumb:

Not a hutch, but we have EVA foam squares down in the run for our bunnies and it's ace. It's nice and soft or them and it lies flat so there's nothing they can pull up and chew plus it can be cleaned with a steam mop so it's really easy to keep clean.
Here's how it looks on it's own:
tapy6asa.jpg

And here's an action shot after it's just been mopped:
5erahu2y.jpg

Where did you get it? It looks good:thumb:

I've got TESCO PLAYMATS underneath lino but sadly the bunnies like chewing both!!!

when ours is finally finished it will be,
standard shed floor then lined with ply which will be siliconed in place (im using fish tank silicone as a precaution as if the bunnies manage to pull the lino off the walls and floor it wont harm them if they nibble on it, although its very unlikely they can get to it.) then lino with a rug taking up about half of it

Back