• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Felix - Single Male, York

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Felix is a handsome, friendly 7 month old boy. He really loves his head rubs! He's been well looked after, but his previous owner described him as 'wild'. He's just very intelligent and active. He's a very good jumper and can easily lift a metal pen up with his teeth. So he'll need very secure accommodation or a bunny proofed room.

Felix loves attention and strokes, but he hates being picked up. He's neutered, vaccinated and wormed.

Felix would like a home with a neutered friend and at least 36sq ft of permanent space, usually a 6x2x2 hutch with 24/7 access to a 6x4 run.

acombrabbitrescue.org.uk

All potential adopters will need a homecheck, and I can only drive about an hour outside of York. If you fall in love with Felix but live further than an hour away please get in touch, I may be able to find someone to homecheck for me. :)

Last edited:
Sounds like my Ludo, he'd be 'wild' if not given enough attention or space!!

He's beautiful I'm sure he'll be snapped up. :love:

Hmm he doesn't look very wild. If he's wild then my 4 are mental :lol:he's gorgeous

The most trouble he's got into so far is trying to jump out of his pen in the shed, but he hasn't been in the living room yet, he could be a bunny tornado when he's inside! :shock: :lol:

He's had a couple of people interested in him, and he's even had a date (where he kept trying to lift up the bonding pen so he could explore the rest of the room!), but nobody has had the right home for him yet.

Great news :D A nice family came to meet Felix a couple of weeks ago, but didn't have quite enough space for him. They've decided to upgrade the accommodation :thumb: so lucky Felix now has a home lined up, with a new lady friend called Annabel :D

He still wants to show you his manly pink blanket and Eeyore toy though...

Felix had a very successful date with the lovely Annabel (who looks just like Daphne!) yesterday :D They'll soon be moving into their new playhouse together :love:

"What big feet you have!"

He fits well :lol:

Back