• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Wildie

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Binky free little one, your suffering has ended.

For the full story on what happened please look here.

I would hope that if this bunny could have taught us anything it would be to always show compassion and vaccinate your pets every year. And if anyone wanted to commemorate this wee one in any way donate to your local rabbit and help them buy vaccines or send a wee donation the SSPCA and let them know we appreciate them helping wild animals. It is certainly what i will be doing. I know rabbits are seen as pests in many countries including this one but I am glad we can get them help too.

Binky free little one, your suffering has ended.

For the full story on what happened please look here.

I would hope that if this bunny could have taught us anything it would be to always show compassion and vaccinate your pets every year. And if anyone wanted to commemorate this wee one in any way donate to your local rabbit and help them buy vaccines or send a wee donation the SSPCA and let them know we appreciate them helping wild animals. It is certainly what i will be doing. I know rabbits are seen as pests in many countries including this one but I am glad we can get them help too.

I haven't been able to look at your original post as I didn't think I could cope with it today.

Back