• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here is Blackavar

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Hiya :wave:

Now he is feeling better, here's my new baby boy, feeling a bit better and lying on the bed with me today whilst I stalk your bunnies on here :lol:

And here he is with a bit of life in him yesterday morning in my kitchen:

Sorry for the poor quality pictures - they were taken on my phone and also, he doesn't stand out that well in dark places :lol:

he's lovely :love::love::love: i love black bunnies so much :love::love::love:

So do I, hence why I got him. Never realised how hard they are to photograph though, that may just as well be a small fat draught excluder on my bed :lol: it certainly doesn't look like a rabbit :lol:

Helloooooooooooo Blackavar :wave:

Hope you are feeling much better you gorgeous bunny you! :love::love::love:

He's a beauty. Don't understand why black bunnies are overlooked. If we had the chance to have one, I wouldn't hesitate. :love:

Give Blackavar some nose rubs for me. :wave:

xx

Awww squishy fluffy!! Wouldn't be able to tell him and Pooka apart without looking below :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Not for long, once he's better and settled, he's going for the snip and he won't like me anymore :lol:

Helloooooooooooo Blackavar :wave:

Hope you are feeling much better you gorgeous bunny you! :love::love::love:

He's a beauty. Don't understand why black bunnies are overlooked. If we had the chance to have one, I wouldn't hesitate. :love:

Give Blackavar some nose rubs for me. :wave:

xx

Me neither, I love black bunnies. I heard that about greyhounds too when I was looking at rescuing one a couple of years ago so maybe it's a black thing and people just don't want black pets. Oh dear, I hope this doesn't come across as racist :?

i will pass along cuddles from you :)

xxxx

Ah I love black bunnies too. He's gorgeous.

Maybe we could swap Doughnut and him for a day and see who is the best behaved. :D

Ah I love black bunnies too. He's gorgeous.

Maybe we could swap Doughnut and him for a day and see who is the best behaved. :D

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! DOUUUUUUUUGHNUT!!!!!!!!! Come to mommy! Seriously, I'm actually down London way on Saturday - other side though unfortunately in Maidenhead, or I would have loved to come and say hi to you and bunny nap the darling Doughnut :love::love::love::love::love:

Awww he's gorgeous!!

I love black bunnies too :)

Very practical for me as I have a lot of dark clothes haha poppy and clover want to make me the same colour as them. I think clover is magnetised to black things haha

Awww he's gorgeous!!

I love black bunnies too :)

Very practical for me as I have a lot of dark clothes haha poppy and clover want to make me the same colour as them. I think clover is magnetised to black things haha

I know what you mean, I have two white mini lion lops who do the same and I also wear mostly black :roll:

Back