• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emerson's Bananas About Apples

Haha! Love it when the leaf gets stolen! That happens a lot in my house even though the food is shared fairly :lol:

This is adorable! Is that just an apple tree branch? I wish I could find some for Levi and Daisy. And yes re. Food stealing, I agree. I give mine one each of whatever they get and invariably one will drop their own treat after 2 seconds and go after the one the other has!

I filmed it with my Canon SLR - the first time I have ever used manual focus and it is much better than the auto focus.

This is just a crab apple tree branch and its the first time I've ever given them one. They really seem to like it! I am sure you could find someone in your area who is trimming a tree at some point and could give you some twigs - maybe ask around the local allotments?

Peabody always steals Emerson's food!

This is adorable! Is that just an apple tree branch? I wish I could find some for Levi and Daisy. And yes re. Food stealing, I agree. I give mine one each of whatever they get and invariably one will drop their own treat after 2 seconds and go after the one the other has!

Could try here? :D
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...r-sale-for-Honeybunnies-Rescue-*Fresh-In-Now*

Just got mine and my bunnies are going nana's for em! I was gonna try saving and drying the leaes for winter but I might just get another batch...:lol:

:wave:

:love: awe 1 does all the hard work getting the leaf down only to get it stolen :love: and then they ran off and hid again :lol:

Back