• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wagging tail

Jan

Warren Scout
I have seen this on film before but my little bun Bliss does this quite often. I just wondered has anyonelse noticed their bun doing the samething? I know when I go up to feed her in the morning she runs around shaking her head and doing laps of the run as I get her container of pellets. I spent nearly an hour earlier this week just sitting on the lawn as she freeranged, I had intended getting a few piccies but she didn`t keep still longenough. I do find the tail wagging fasinating though.

Yip, my Hollie does it. I had not seen it before but had read about it. Then when I got Hollie and seen her wee tail moving I was like 'oh....I have a waggy tail bun :)'

Hi :wave:
My two waggle their tail lots, they were doing this morning when they were playing, they also do it when they are being naughty :lol:

Yes Doughnut does waggy tail, I keep thinking she is lifting it to go a tiddle but it's the excitement of food.

Millie wags her tail whilst engrossed in doing something she shouldn't, getting up to mischief or planning her next naughty move! :lol::love:

None of my others do it though.

Bilbo wags the most out of my three. Usually accompanied by a head flick when he's just been naughty, or on its own when he's begging for food or attention.

Back