• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

benji

benjiboom

Warren Scout
Hi, benji is almost a house bunny now since Scarlett passed away, and he is sooo good, he comes in the conservatory with us from 9am to 11pm, and we leave the door open so he can go in and out as he pleases, he has never once done a wee or poop in the house, and in fact he runs outside to his favourite spot and its almost like he has saved his poops to do all in one go! Does anybody elses buns do this? Just wondering cos i wasn't aware they could do this.:love:

Yes, but mine use a tray. Have you made a litter tray for him instead? If you collect some poops you could show him its okay to poo/wee in the tray too.

He does have a litter tray in his shed, but for some reason if i put one outside he wont use it;) He will be coming in to live in the conservatory in the winter, so i will have to get him used to using one inside as it will be too cold to leave the door open in the winter ! I will probably put the shed shed litter tray in the conservatory.

Back