• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can giant breeds live with dwarf breeds?

Yep, size can be a bit scary for the one doing the bonding but does not phase the buns, I know a frenchie bonded with a dwarf, they look adorable!

It's personalities which are the decider, not size!

This is Jubilee & Bumper, residents at Rabbit Residence Rescue. Bumper actually escaped out of his pen to be with Jubilee and they've been together ever since! That was after she turned down every suitor we tried with her.

IMG_9760_JubileeBumper.jpg

DSC00593_BumpJuby.jpg

This is Jubilee & Bumper, residents at Rabbit Residence Rescue. Bumper actually escaped out of his pen to be with Jubilee and they've been together ever since! That was after she turned down every suitor we tried with her.

DSC00593_BumpJuby.jpg

:love::love::love:

I always post a pic of my two on these threads.
Aubrey the Nethie is 1.25kg and Ondine the FG is 5.75kg.
Aub thinks he is a FG & Ondine periodically reminds him he's not.
They are a devoted bunny couple and little Aub is almost always snuggled up to his plus size wife.
They were an easy bond and I just knew it would work before I attempted it.

I always post a pic of my two on these threads.
Aubrey the Nethie is 1.25kg and Ondine the FG is 5.75kg.
Aub thinks he is a FG & Ondine periodically reminds him he's not.
They are a devoted bunny couple and little Aub is almost always snuggled up to his plus size wife.
They were an easy bond and I just knew it would work before I attempted it.

OMG I love them!!!

aww adorable!! I had a dwarf and a lop and although the lop wasnt a giant, he was a BIG bunny, they looked funny together :lol:

That was a great question, one I've wondered about for a while. I may have to try bonding my boy with a new hutchy as he still seems nervous - not at all aggressive just if he hears something he jumps :( maybe if he had a plus size wife (hehe I like that) he would settle again. Plus oh my how gorgeous the bun couples posted here are :love:

DSC00593_BumpJuby.jpg

is rabbit residence near royston?? I think I may have emailed about adopting a bun :) Although I forget who ive emailed as Ive emailed so many! lol x

Back