• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful Lilly

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I thought I'd post some up-to-date better-than-ipad-quality photos now I've found my camera charger!

Lilly is loving living indoors, she's a bit of a flopper, and she trusts me much more now that they live indoors, although she still refuses to stoop so low as to groom me, despite my incessant requests :roll: she is brave enough though to stand over my head, and stop to groom, yawn and stretch leaving me helpless with bunny tummy fluff in my mouth :roll: still spitting out hairs....

This base is 4 feet long... she's nearly 2.5 feet long stretched out :shock:

And finally Lilly and I (with messy hair :oops:) it took ages to get her to stay still she kept trying to eat the camera :roll:

Your pictures of Harvey and Lilly are just so beautiful. What a face, the 2nd one of Harvey enjoying his nose rubs :lol: Isn't it funny how most bunnies absolutely love relocating inside and all the extra fuss and attention, so much nicer for us as well when they want to know us loads more.

Your pictures of Harvey and Lilly are just so beautiful. What a face, the 2nd one of Harvey enjoying his nose rubs :lol: Isn't it funny how most bunnies absolutely love relocating inside and all the extra fuss and attention, so much nicer for us as well when they want to know us loads more.

He loves his nose rubs, if it was up to him I'd be on hand 24/7 for continually nose rubs :lol: they do love it inside, they did like being outdoors but Lilly didn't like me as much out there, Harvey did still run to me, but about half the time would try to get away if I picked him up, now he never runs away if I try to pick him up, he seems to enjoy it!

That's an impressive flop! Mine don't do this - never sure whether that's a good thing or not!

That's an impressive flop! Mine don't do this - never sure whether that's a good thing or not!

Although Lilly flops a lot, she never normally does them this impressive!! I think it's the heat, it was the best way to get cooler I think! In winter I never see either flop, although it'll be interesting to see now they're indoors whether they will this winter. She was absolutely out of it in that photo, you can see her eyes rolled back into her head :lol:

Back