• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Bonding Services in Doncaster?

kazz

Alpha Buck
Marley seems to be nipping Freya more and as I'm inexperienced and probably panicking I've been wondering if theres any rescues in or around Doncaster that offer a bonding service? I can provide food and obviously expect to make a donation/payment. Freya is a nervous girl and very submissibe toward Marley, she huffs and thumps but she's not reacted or started anything. Marley has appeared to nibble her eyes and I'm not sure if he's made one a little sore or whether its something else that's caused it. He's groomed her ears sometimes and laid beside her but then he will nip and chase her.

Any help on a service is greatly appreciated!

You seem to be doing fine. As long as there's no fighting involved you just have to let them do it.

What area are you bonding them in? Is it neutral? Do you keep separating them or have they been together since you started bonding them?

AMETHYST

They've been going in the bathroom which is neutral to both but Marley has chinned everything in sight and is bossy in certain areas. We've been putting them together for half hour or an hour depending on how well they've got on. Not introduced litter trays or food yet but they both poo, especially Freya in a certain corner. We haven't had them together for the last few days due to her eye being a bit red and raised while we monitor it as we seem to think it's because of Marley its happened. The other eye is fine he just seems to nibble her eyes and she jumps as a result so he must've bit a bit hard for how delicate an area it is, doesn't lick her eyes just nips them :/ He's so grumpy with her the last few times. They don't fight because she runs away but he's pulled a few tufts of hair our from her back or tail and when she does stay still he's sometimes sniffed near her back end and then nipped her on her belly just above her leg.

Back