• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie Valentine is..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
One of the clan now! We have been in talks with my bf's mom over the past week and she said an 8x6 shed would be fine :D just need to find somewhere to put it..! It's a bigger shed because of foxes.. We have some big plans to reinforce the outside and inside of the shed and a 6x4 run will be on offer for when we can watch her.

Charlie has had her vaccinations now and is estimated to be between 8-12 months old but our vet said she'll have a good look at her teeth to make a proper estimate when she's under for her spay which we will be sorting out for around 3 weeks time :)

Wouldn't be fair to keep her outside on her own though would it ;)

*Note lack of hay in the carrier :( my bf told me to take some out because it's embarrassing when it goes everywhere on the vet table.. Not that it ever does! He can stuff himself next time as she was sliding all over the place :evil:*

null_zpse8708e67.jpg

Awwwww what a gorgeous bun - I'm loving her sooooo much! Xxxxx

:love:
She did an almighty thump at me earlier when I was cleaning her out :lol: she's getting braver though :love: She has black fur (obviously :oops:) but also random white/brown bits too, a tiny mane and tiny skirt :love:

Typical that we take one one rabbit and end up with 2.. :lol:

Feisty little thing then :lol:

She has a lovely face - very intelligent eyes. You better watch it as she is watching you :lol: xx

Feisty little thing then :lol:

She has a lovely face - very intelligent eyes. You better watch it as she is watching you :lol: xx

Oh yes :lol: she did a superman at the vets, then buried her head in my bf's jacket :love: very wide eyed but the vets is a very new thing for her after everything that's happened. She seems to calm down pretty quick though. Can't wait to give her more space :) xx

Back