• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'd Forgotten Just How Exuberant Baby Rabbits Are

Really seems like it was a brill idea for you to get him.....keeping you on your toes!

:love::love::love:

Hope you don't have much trouble getting Endeavour inside. I can see you now streaking across the lawn trying to catch him. :lol:

:love::love::love:

Hope you don't have much trouble getting Endeavour inside. I can see you now streaking across the lawn trying to catch him. :lol:

Now THAT would give Mrs Lightbulb just cause to complain !! :lol:

E is actually very easy to catch and pick up. He is amazingly trusting of me and very very friendly. He does insist on chinning anything I may be holding though, just now it was a mug of coffee and a copy of The Independent :lol:

Bless him, he sounds great fun!! My three month old boy bun is charging around now and digging and it's so funny. He also managed to squeeze his way out of the garden this morning under one of the fence panels - through the smallest gap! :shock: He'd tipped his food bowl upside down as well and then sat there with the 'butter wouldn't melt' look on his face. He's got soooooooo much energy!!

:love::love::love::love::love:

I was just about to start a "I need more pictures of Endeavour" thread, so thank you, Jane :thumb:

He does have the look of a very intelligent bunny about him.

Haha those pictures made me laugh. And I'm with you lol, I just got my first actual *baby* bunny a couple weeks ago and he's so active!!

He's very cute :love::love:

It's amazing just how different the breeds are in shape and size, I think he's already as big as Ludo and certainly a completely different shape!

Now THAT would give Mrs Lightbulb just cause to complain !! :lol:

E is actually very easy to catch and pick up. He is amazingly trusting of me and very very friendly. He does insist on chinning anything I may be holding though, just now it was a mug of coffee and a copy of The Independent :lol:

:lol::lol:

Maybe we should all start a streaking in our own garden club. Oh the complaints we will have.

Awww what a loving little fellow Endeavour is. :love:

Back