• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B&O Do squee sleep

Snow-White

Mama Doe
Oh dear im becoming somewhat of a pest on RU with all these photos i just cant help but document their every move!
970721_534514769940916_1999638183_n.jpg

Awwww:love::love:

Do you buns play with childrens toys?? My bun totally ignores all bunny toys but hadn't thought of getting childrens toys.

Awwww, man love :love::love:

Mine have that slinky! And they did have a smaller version of that toy on the left but it fell apart :evil:

This pair dont tend to play with toys to be honest, B likes to play wth Kids picnic sets, and often walks about with a toy kettle (which leads to all those present to break out singing "Booboo put the tettle on, We'll all have tea")

Other than that they tend to want cuddles with either eachother or the nearest human or teddy:lol::love:

The outdoorsies do love their toys however, they spend many an hour playing with the slinky,
The ball usually has hay and herbs in it, but i havent done it today:lol:

This pair dont tend to play with toys to be honest, B likes to play wth Kids picnic sets, and often walks about with a toy kettle (which leads to all those present to break out singing "Booboo put the tettle on, We'll all have tea")

Other than that they tend to want cuddles with either eachother or the nearest human or teddy:lol::love:

The outdoorsies do love their toys however, they spend many an hour playing with the slinky,
The ball usually has hay and herbs in it, but i havent done it today:lol:

Aww so cute! I want to see a pic of the bunny with the kettle? Please? :wave:

Back