• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just emailed a farm near us

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
it's only 5mins away. didn't know they had a website but just found it now and it looks nice. just emailed to see if they sell hay and if they deliver locally. can't get any closer than 5mins really can you so i hope they say yes. be worth a try. :thumb:

when i searched for farms i couldn't find any. now i have just found about six within 7 miles of us. one within walking distance for o/h :thumb:

Last edited:
Well done I hope they like it :)

I once bought hay from a farm and it had spiders in, I have a mortal fear of spiders so that put me off for life but I am going to give it another shot again soon :)

Well done I hope they like it :)

I once bought hay from a farm and it had spiders in, I have a mortal fear of spiders so that put me off for life but I am going to give it another shot again soon :)

keeping my fingers crossed that they will deliver it for us. they have rabbits and piggies at their farm so surely they must have lots of hay!

i'm not fussed about spiders luckily. hope you avoid them the next time you try the bales :wave:

I may have to man up for the sake of spoiling the bunnies :)

It does smell amazing lovely fresh bales of hay so I hope it works out for you :)

I was going to buy a big 4.5 kg thing of hay from a hay website for them as I find the pets at home hay really really dusty.

Let me know how they get on with it :) fingers crossed spiders free too!

Oh no :( it might be worth trying some others, I am ordering some from hay for pets, I have asked for a sample so I can see which they like then will order so may be worth considering :)

can't ring them but my brother said he might go to the other one that was recommended on here and pick up a bale for us. he doesn't know when though :roll::lol: but i'll keep nagging! :thumb:

Back